cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System, receive, and transmit lights are out

My03kidsni
New Poster

System, receive, and transmit lights are out

I have not had any internet at all for 3 days. I have unplugged it and let it sit for at least a half an hour and still nothing
4 REPLIES 4
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: System, receive, and transmit lights are out

Cripes.  I wonder if your modem is fried.  Have there been power outages, or storms?  Reps are here M-F, from around 9-6.  They may take a little while to respond due to them being very few and being overextended. If you feel brave, you may want to see if you can get through to phone reps or to chat.

*I am not a Hughesnet employee or representative. This is a customer-to-customer tech support community, and I am a customer.

My03kidsni wrote:
I have not had any internet at all for 3 days. I have unplugged it and let it sit for at least a half an hour and still nothing

My03kidsni
New Poster

How do I contact tech support through chat or will someone from there reply to my message? I have tried calling them since Thursday when it happened and it disconnects me saying all the reps are busy to try calling back later.
Liz

Hi My03kidsni, 

I can certainly help get you back online. First let's see if a modem swap will do the job. Please expect the replacement soon; you can use its box to return the old modem. For your convenience, the return label is included in the outer pouch. 

Let me know how the new modem works out for you!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi My03kidsni, 

Just following up on your site and I see you're back online. Glad to see that! If you have any other concerns, feel free to stop by the community again.

Thanks,
Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!