cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THIS PROBLEM IS NOT fixed look at my old calls it always the same problem

Highlighted

THIS PROBLEM IS NOT fixed look at my old calls it always the same problem

I have called numerous times. Same thing every time. Looks good on our end I'm told BUT the problem still there. I get a signal that comes and goes. I takes 30mins.  to watch a 5 minute video Got a new commputer and route still happens. My new commputer tells me signal lost or not found. Did finally say they could sent someone out to check my dish only cost me $120.00 or can wait for new gen4THIS PROBLEM IS NOT fixed I have stayed so long because I on't have but 1 option where i live and they are worse than you guys. Why am I paying for an unresovled issue.
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Re: THIS PROBLEM IS NOT fixed look at my old calls it always the same problem

At the heart of this lies the question of .... "what signal"?

There can be one, if you have a single computer directly connected to the modem but there can be as many as five ... if you are connected to the modem through a router.

Hughes, as yet,  does not offer a router with built-in internal WiFi.

As to your satellite connection itself, you should check the modems internal SCC (System Control Center) found at 192.168.0.1 for any past and current error conditions ... THAT is the state of your Hughes connection ... and the one that Hughes is obligated to supply and support.

The other four ... would be the result of you connecting through a router, either wired or wirelessly.

The administration of the user supplied portion (your router) of your "Network" is  ... your responsibility.

There are many variables that a router introduces in general and more than several aspects related to the wireless side of a Network be it a A, B, G, N or AC connection spread over a single 2.4 GHZ,  or a single or dual 5.0 GHZ wireless spectrum plus the various device wireless adaptor settings on the connected devices themselves.

Please describe your "network" including method of connection, router brand and model, wireless connection band and number and description of connected devices and OS's.