Technician Did not make sure it was working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gdbowman660
New Poster

Technician Did not make sure it was working

I Had a Technician Visit On February 22. Case numbers are 127514204 and 127515715.  The Technician Repointed ot "repeak" Antenna. I Called In to say Internet was Not working. Upon being directed to the SCC, the Message on the screen said it had to be "reinstalled" and "reassociated" and there was no connection.  Tech Support walked Me through finishing how to recalibrate modem and get Modem recalibrated. I was successful, But the technician, working on FSO 10257829, did not verify Internet connection was working before he left. I was charged for her dispatch with express repair, and the technician did not finish his job and I had to call in tech support to get it fixed.  That Call's Case Number was 127701726. I would like someone from HughesNet to take a look at this and provide some sort of discount or waiving of charges and have that technician investigated. My Phone number is available On my account Call Anytime. Or Email.
3 REPLIES 3
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

You may want to remove your DSS account number from your post, as this is an open forum.  The HN staff on this site can find your account number without you posting it. 

To edit a post, click on the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner of the post and select "Edit."

maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

"My Phone number is available On my account Call Anytime. Or Email."

The reps here do not call or email subscribers. If/when the reps here review the notes for your case, they will reply here on this forum, or they may send you a private message on this site, so you should check here.  To access private messages, click the envelope icon at the top of the page.

Liz

Good morning gdbowman660,

I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting and providing your case numbers, that helps. After digging into this, this does seem very unusual so I'm escalating this case to our field services department.  Please also check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns. Thank you for letting us know!

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!