cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible service, avg. speed of 25 tests over 13 days = 826 kbps ! Out of patience & understanding

Amanda

Re: Terrible service, avg. speed of 25 tests over 13 days = 826 kbps ! Out of patience & underst

filo - I apologize for not replying and realize I must have broken your confidence in our ability to resolve your issue because of this. I am working to get more information about your situation from our engineers and if we can't do this in a timely manner or resolve your issue to your satisfaction, I can provide alternate avenues. I have set a calendar reminder on my desktop to update you on this tomorrow. 

Thank you,

Amanda

Amanda

Re: Terrible service, avg. speed of 25 tests over 13 days = 826 kbps ! Out of patience & underst

Hello filo,

I just wanted to reach out and let you know that we've received your latest escalation. We'll be moving past some steps and just going right to a technician visit. An order is being created and expedited to have that done. Just as a reminder I did send you a private message yesterday with additional information.

Thank you

Amanda