cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank you Tech Support!

Sophomore

Thank you Tech Support!

I have to give the technical support folks a pat on the back.  I lost service last Saturday when we had some storms move through the area.  Called the support line and worked through some things with the tech, no real help and loss of service attributed to storm.  Sunday the thing would come and go and then finally went.  Called support on Monday, round #2 of working through some things on line, ran out of ideas and escalated.  Still no service today (Tuesday) and figured I may as well keep things rolling.  Called today, tech ran through some more things from her end, then got me connected with the next eschelon of support.  Jeffrey was able to provide the necessary support to get my system back up.

So, don't lose patience.  Keep track of what's going on both between yourself and the techs as well as what your system is doing (or not doing).  Stay with your issue until resolved!  

1 REPLY 1

Re: Thank you Tech Support!

Hello Myhill,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. Happy we were able to help. Feel free to contact us again if you have any other concerns!

Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.