I am a real estate broker and as of two days ago I can no longer log on to my local multiple listing site. Every other website works and I can log on over cell service, just not my hughesnet wifi. This began happening with another website with a secure logon right after we upgraded to the new hughesnet modem. I have spoken with tech support for this site and they said they have been experiencing this with hughesnet users and have no solution. Please Help!!
Reboot your modem
Then try this procedure:
1. Turn off all computers and/or devices that are connected ot the modem either by wifi or ethernet cable.
2. Disconnect the power from your modem by the wall socket.
3. Wait 60 seconds, the reapply power to the modem.
4. Wait about 5 minutes to allow the modem to get it's software updated.
5. Repower all computers and/or devices in step 1, one by one.