cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three Days of extremely slow and unresponsive internet connection.

Highlighted
Sophomore

Re: Three Days of extremely slow and unresponsive internet connection.

@Liz

I rarely do disconnect my LAN cable from my computer. If I am not using the Internet. I turn my computer off. I never leave my PC running when I am not going to use it for long periods of time. So, I leave it plugged in. On occasion if I am away from my computer for short time I will disconnect the LAN cable, but as I said. I rarely do that.

Good morning t.steven,

Thank you for confirming. My diagnostics yesterday were indicating that your LAN cable was disconnected every time I ran them. Please switch out your LAN cable and let me know if that makes a difference, and so I can run new diagnostics with the other cable in.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Sophomore

@Liz

Alright then. I am going to be going to bed. Have to work tonight. I will leave my computer running and check back at a later time. To see what you come up with. Thanks.

FYI, I hit my Fair Access Policy cap and it doesn't reset for another 12 hours or so. I just want to let ya know as I do not know how that may effect the diagnostics.

Hi t.steven,

Thank you for the update. Latest diagnostics are now indicating bad alignment. As a courtesy I'm dispatching a technician to your site to realign the dish. Your dispatch is currently scheduled for our earliest available slot: Friday, Nov 10, 2017 between 2:00 PM - 05:00 PM. Call us at 866.347.3292 and reference case #107411010 if you need to reschedule.

Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Assistant Professor

@Liz

You may need to schedule OP later, I don't think OP will be able to reschedule as they seem to work night-shift and have already hit the hay for the day and probably wont be able to reschedule in time.  Unlikely OP will be able to be present between 2PM and 5PM tomorrow since they work tonight.

Sophomore

What @C0RR0SIVE said.

I am usually in bed no later than 1pm EST and asleep t'ill around 8pm. Chances are I won't be available during that time. If a reschdule can happen, if there is any time where they could be here anywhere between 9am and 12pm that would work better. It doesn't have to be tomarrow or anything. Atleast I can access this forum okay and other needed things. But a reschdule would be better if we can fint something in that time line. Thanks in advance if you are able to work something out.

Hi t.steven,

Last I saw, I thought I saw the next available morning slot wasn't until next Tuesday, so I took a chance with tomorrow's slot, I'm sorry that doesn't work out for you. I sent an e-mail request to our installs department about a reschedule, but I haven't gotten any confirmation back yet. 

I do see in the notes that your dealer has already reached out to confirm the appointment. You can contact them directly to discuss rescheduling:

WeConnect Enterprise Solutions LLC (844) 560-8060

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

@Liz

Alright, thank you. I will do that. And yes they did contact me, but was while I was asleep. I will take care of that this morning and give them a call. Thanks for the heads up!

Good to hear; hope the site visit, whenver that will be, goes well!

Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Thanks,
Liz

Sophomore

@Liz

Alright, I wanted to wait a couple days before I responded. Tech came out re-aligned my dish, said it was way out of sync, had no problems fixing it. Everything went well and so far as well as I can see. My services are functioning as normal as can be expected. Apparently due to lots of rain and melting snow over the years caused the area my dish is located to erode enough for the post my dish is attached to move. That seemed to be the most probable cause of the alignment issue. All is well on my front now.

I appeciate all the communication and troubleshooting from all individuals who posted and were involved to help resolve my problem. Thanks for your time and efforts.