cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transmission errors....need help

New Poster

Transmission errors....need help

I've been having connection issues over the last few days. I've contacted customer service....not resolved yet. Could one of the mods check my case numbers to see if there is anything else I can do. First case #103514859...system check....I got disconnected and needed to call back. Second case #103515349...system was reactivated....took 45 minutes. System still has transmission issues....Tx Errors continues to increase. I have checked everything on my end....don't know what the problem is. Cannot do banking online.....amazon very very slow loading. Yahoo impossibile. thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Transmission errors....need help

Hi yorkytown,

Thanks for posting. I pulled up your account and ran diagnostics, and your equipment appears to be working fine. I also ran a connectivity test from your modem to to satellite and no issues there either. I did notice there were storms and mostly rain lately at your satellite hub in Boise, ID. This may be the cause for those Tx errors, but otherwise, the equipment looks good.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

I am not sure when we transferred to Boise, ID. I noticed it was Boise a few weeks ago. But started have connection issues a few days ago. Intermittent connection and then no service at all. I did contact customer service this morning and they reactivated the modem. All seems to be working now.

Glad to hear it, yorkytime. Feel free to drop by the community if you have additional concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Liz, Transmission issues have not been completely resolved.....last night transmission from my end was cutting in and out. Not completely down but I could tell it was not sending good signal. I did not investigate as it did not go down completely. I still think there is some issue with the Boise site. but I am good as long as I can limp along. <G>

Good morning yorkytime,

Thank you for this update. Looks like Boise has steady rain today and thunderstorms tonight, then snow tomorrow morning, so just a heads up. Otherwise, I did another diagnostics check on your system and it's working normally. If you find that your intermittent connectivity persists this weekend (it should only be partly cloudy in Boise), please don't hesitate to post back.

Thanks,
Liz