cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unacceptable

New Poster

Unacceptable

I just drove through six miles of mud, gut wrenching my engine in low one, one the county's "worst" road, in the muddiest Spring in 15 years.

That it should have taken three times rebooting the modem and four restarting my computer, so I could let friends know I had made it, is unacceptable.

Get your garbaget working more reliably than my terrible freaking road or  get it the Hades off my home!

Sorry this is posted to "the community", I no longer get a viable link to talk to customer service when I click on the support page at 192.168.0.1

But I'm not surprised, typically lying and bird-over-selling scam! Hardly your only problem!

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Unacceptable

Hello Michael,

Welcome to our community. I've moved your post to our Tech Support category, which may be more fitting for your concerns. After taking a look at your HughesNet system and diagnostics, everything appears to be OK except that you have exceeded your monthly plan data. This should not prevent you from accessing the internet, or needing to report to get online. When you came home, do you recall if all of the lights on your modem were lit up? Was your computer in hibernate/sleep mode rather than completely off? For example, did you have to wiggle your mouse to turn the screen on initially instead of hitting the power button? Looking forward to getting this resolved for you.

Thanks,

Amanda

Re: Unacceptable

Michael,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thank you,

Amanda