cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating profile info

Freshman

Re: Updating profile info

It's been almost 2 months since this started.  I would say I have been patient.  When my credit card no longer works because I can't update the info. I will tell billing to be patient.

That's understandable. Our engineers are looking into this now, and I'll give you updates as I get them. In the meantime, if you need to make a payment, you can give us a call anytime at 866.347.3292 to pay over the phone.

Enjoy the weekend!

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

I figured I could pay by phone if need be, but I do not want to.  If your engineers cannot get this fixed than I think it will be time to move on and find another provider.  One that hopefully has better tech support.

That's understandable, just putting out that reminder that there's always another option. The engineers did notice that USPS suggests East China as opposed to China for the city. If you use the former, do you still get the error message?

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Freshman

Yes.  That was the first thing I tried when it said the city state and zip didn't match.

Good morning FishinFan,

Thank you for the confirmation, I've informed the engineers. I'll let you know once I hear of any other updates to share.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Hi FishinFan,

I just got this from the engineer investigating your case: "Looking into this I found that there were 2 attempts yesterday from the consumer. However, both attempts I see only China was sent not East China. Are you sure the customer entered things in properly?"

If "East China" is returning that error message, can you please send me a screenshot of this so I can send this to the engineer? 

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Hi FishinFan, 

The engineer pushed through the address update. In my view of your support center, it appears that the correct address is in your profile now. Please let me know if you have additional concerns.

Thanks,
Liz

Freshman

Liz,

I don't know what you or the engineers are looking at.  When I went to update my profile it still shows China only as the city.  I tried to update my evening phone number and it still gave the " unable to validate city, state and zip ".  I then tried to also update the city to East China and it still gave the same error.  So nothing has changed. 

Professor

Try clearing history and cookies.  You may also want to send Liz screenshots.