cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload issues

Highlighted
Freshman

Upload issues

The only time it seems I can use HughesNet is at about 1am PST to 6am PST. During the morning my Upload slows and by afternoon it's almost useless. Uploading has been the main problem though and I keep getting these red Xs on the Uplink from Diagnostics under the (Advanced Menu page). 1am to 6am PST is the only time I see 0000-0000-0000-0005 code. After that I get all kinds of numbers.  HT2000W gets really hot, but I hear that is normal. Should I do a reset on my Modem? It would be the first time since I've had it.

LAN Throughput is ***** 267.98 Mbps to 325Mbps most days. Is my Outroute 1 normal? I'm leaving my modem on for the rest of the morning as this is the best time to look at it from your end. Thanks.

Satellite NameEchoStar-19-NAD
Gateway ID9
Beam ID4
Outroute ID1
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Upload issues

Hi de79, 

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to schedule the appointment. Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi de79,

Just checking up on your site visit and I see your assigned local dealer hasn't been able to get in contact with you to schedule your appointment.

Please check your private messages (PM) in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM with your dealer's number so you can reach out to get this sorted out.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Hi de79, 

It's been a while since we last heard from you, so we will close this thread. The contact info for your local dealer assigned to you to handle your dispatch is also still in your private messages if you still want to contact them.If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can better assist you.

Thanks,

Liz