cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage History Whoops

Assistant Professor

Usage History Whoops

FYI - Getting a Whoops screen when choosing Usage History and no Data Saver option in the Usage Meter.

Database hiccup?

Screen Shot 2019-06-06 at 10.05.14 AM.jpg

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Usage History Whoops

Uh oh, this just happened around 10 am, Mark? I'm checking now and it looks like the Usage History and VDS are working normally again via the Support Center. Please let me know if it's different in your desktop Usage Meter.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Assistant Professor

Was since around 6am... but here's some interesting things:
1. Had been deleting the cache data and restarting the application: Still came up missing.

2. Just tried rebooting the modem, deleting the cache and restarting the application: Still came up missing.

3. For giggles, I just rebooted my Mac, and both are now back.

So, it was me all along. lol

Wish I knew why though, because it can't be a DNS issue. Didn't think those things worked like that. I'll have to look and see if there is data stashed away somewhere else than the usual place.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Interesting... thanks Mark!

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->