Using 2 Wifi Boosters

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
onarooftop

Using 2 Wifi Boosters

Hello,

I have a Hughes Business Plan.  Trying to boost my signal down the hall from one office to another.   I bought one hughes booster and it helped but the second office is pretty large and in some areas has some dead spots.  Especially a wall that has an elevator on the opposite side. lol.     

Is it possible to buy a second booster and install that one .....plugging it into the first outlet once entering the large office.  Installing the first booster was easy.  It snycs.  Just not sure if a second is possible, etc.

Thanks so much for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
Liz

Hi onarooftop,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I'm checking on this for you, it seems like it's possible to have a second booster but for some reason I'm not seeing that option myself if I wanted to order one for you. Once I hear back from our booster expert I'll let you know.

Is the option to buy it online on this page grayed out for you? There is a "Select" button at the very bottom of this screen that lets you buy a booster.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Good morning onarooftop,

Just heard back that there is no technical limitation to having two boosters on site. We're currently working on sending you a complimentary booster, I'll let you know once that's done.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Good morning onarooftop,

I appreciate your patience with us while we worked on this. I checked your account and I see that you've managed to order a second booster. I've credited your account $99.99 since I had already promised you a free wifi booster, so you should see that credit on your next bill.