Hughesnet Community

Voice not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
atomicmelanie

Voice not working

For approx. the past month (ever since upgrade to Gen5), my Hughes voice service has been lagging. Calls cut in/out, calls are dropped, and I can understand every 4th or 5th word. I do not have cell signal out here and Hughes Voice is our only phone service. Called customer/tech support a few days ago. They ran a test, said everything was fine. In the meantime, I can't use the phone. Losing important calls. My husband works from home. Phone service is crucial. Need to get this fixed ASAP. Also would like bill to be prorated for service we've been unable to use.
Help!
1 REPLY 1
Liz

Good morning atomicmelanie,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. Our engineers are aware and currently working to address these call quality concerns. Once we have an update to share, I'll post back. Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!