cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Was not properly informed of data limit or 2 yr contract; Spoke with Customer Service with no resolution.

petershomestead

Was not properly informed of data limit or 2 yr contract; Spoke with Customer Service with no resolution.

Was not properly informed of data limit or 2 yr contract; Spoke with Customer Service with no resolution. Horrible service and very dissatisfied customer. I was told upon signing up that I would have 60gb data. I was NOT told that 10gb only available thru regular hours. Nor was I told that I would be under a 2 yr contract. I was told I would have to pay $400 to cancel. This is ridiculuous! I didn't even know I was under contract! I would like a review of my initial call and this will confirm that I was seriously misled! I want to cancel my service without termination fee. 
3 REPLIES 3
grampajohn

Re: Was not properly informed of data limit or 2 yr contract; Spoke with Customer Service with no resolution.

I am just as dis-satisfied as you, I fought them about my lousy signal, the technician finally told me it was because there is no real signal in my area. I signed up with a cable company and got great service and it was much cheaper. I later called them and told them to cancel my service, they told me that the new service now available is great, I told them no, just cancel. They told me I would be charged $300 and I said I had a one year guarantee, they said no, it was only a 30 day guarantee and that was when they told me I had a two year contract. That is when I got mad and told them to shut it off. After I got bounced to two other departments, I was really mad and not only will I never pay their fee, I will never consider them for any service. They LIED to me, their service does not work properly in my area, my service was lousy in the beginning when it was supposed to be good in my area.
Amanda

Re: Was not properly informed of data limit or 2 yr contract; Spoke with Customer Service with no resolution.

Hello petershomestead,

Welcome to our community and thank you for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to have your sales call reviewed for the concerns you mentioned. I've already located your account and sales source, so we'll send that right away. Please be aware that as it is Friday we may not have a completed analysis of the call until Monday or Tuesday.

Thank you
Amanda
Amanda

Hi grampajohn

If you recently signed up for our service we can request a sales call to see if our sales agent properly informed you of the 24-month commitment. All you'll need to do is what petershomestead did and create a new post.

Thanks
Amanda