cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Acceleration Status

Highlighted

Re: Web Acceleration Status

Hi sli-er_15,

I haven't had any updates other than that they're investigating. I've pinged him again if he has any news to share. Once I have any, I'll post back.

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Oh, hah, the engineer just replied after I pinged him. Those other customers you say are having issues too, can you send me their account numbers? Engineering has an approach that may eliminate that TCP Acceleration error, but we'll need to know if the change actually helps you and the others.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted
Sophomore

That’s good news. I’ll be out of town for a week so I won’t be able to see if the engineers idea is working or not. One of your customers will text me their account # later. The other, I don’t know how to contact him other than Facebook, where he posted he finally got on after a week of no internet and since then I haven’t seen any other posts from him. He lives in a town close by that has the same type of modems we use.
Highlighted

Sounds good. Please private message me the account info, or better yet, direct them to your thread so they can update us with their performance, that way we're not all playing telephone with folks' updates.

-Liz

Highlighted

Good morning sli-er_15,

Can you please confirm if you're seeing an improvement now?

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,

Liz

Highlighted
Sophomore

Hi Liz,
We just got back from being out of town for a week. Our connection has been really good so far, thank you! I kept getting a "We're sorry, but your site is current unavailable. Please try again later." for a while when I tried restoring a token to renew our download allowance. My son probably used it all up since he came home a day earlier than my wife and I. After waiting a few hours I successfully restoed a token though. Will we get any credit for the time we've had practically no internet? Thank again!

Highlighted

Thank you for the confirmation, sli-er_15. I've gone ahead and credited your account. I appreciate your cooperation and patience as we worked to resolve this. Drop by the community any time if you have other questions.

Thanks,

Liz