cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web pages aren't loading properly, speed is very slow, just got reloaded still not working right

pbrandie

Web pages aren't loading properly, speed is very slow, just got reloaded still not working right

I called once and couldn't understand the person, tried to access chat several times I'm not aloud. Left two emails. Got a call back and she had me disconnect everything( which I already done) and I said it would discounter us I have a phone threw them.nshe never called back or emailed. Same issues, just got emails from three days ago that never showed. Emails are a huge priority for my job. I pay 80$ a month for crap internet and am stuck in a contract. Hughesnet was the worse choice I ever made. Even at 50/50 at 80$ we can't stream Netflix an hour of a movie we use half our data. I can't have Spotify at home I'd lose 50 g in a day. Thing is prove it. I talk to someone they say it's running fine speed test takes forever then it starts counting when the page actually loads. So pissed, it's a scam. Redbox wrong title with name, Craigslist doesn't load, wrong product with title, blocked from chat. Webpages take two three try's to load.
3 REPLIES 3
pbrandie

Re: Web pages aren't loading properly, speed is very slow, just got reloaded still not working right

http://legal.hughesnet.com/FairAccess... I would like to add I have read this. I previously connected bbb and had an agreement with Hughesnet after the report. And have had no issues after so kept the Internet. These are the same issues again. Hughesnet is not giving me what they have put in their contract!
pbrandie

Re: Web pages aren't loading properly, speed is very slow, just got reloaded still not working right

I suppose that would be a bright side if anything actually loaded correctly.
Chris11
Alum

Hello pbrandie,

Welcome to the community and thanks for posting! Please try what Jezra suggested. You can get to web acceleration by clicking on the "i" icon at the top. Once the next page loads, you'll see on the left hand side of the page a list of links. One should be web acceleration. Let us know if this changes anything.

Thank you,
Chris