What happened tonight to the download period

fap 1.pngfap 2.pngfap 3.png

27 REPLIES 27
tpp
Freshman

Re: What happened tonight to the download period

download period is 11-4am.......... but seemingly not tonight

note the 3 screenshops..watching netflix between 11 and 12 and video stops

wow.....it fapped me, but how is that possible after 11pm.....screenshots 1 and 2 show time look ar fap Xs in 5 minute period

now look at 3rd photo after 4am and still on download.......now i am fapped and unhappy trying to complete this before now 5am......4:26 am download period still going ???????????

so this time was not my issue and i already have a ridiculous $80 month bill for a dinosaur system buying 3 tokens a month

please explain what is going on.... thank you

tpp
Freshman

I was correct the last 2 nights I was stupidly watching netflix and poof it stops, no clue why thought it was the usual connection stuff.

here is again tonight below

after another useless chat with hughes, I do not even get why they have that chat those people cannot help you to do anything..... i was told they recommend i watch my download, do we even speak the same language to tell me that lol, my God

So nobody knows at hughes what is going on...amazing but ok

so today had to spend more money and i am again by hughes told its my issue....they never stop blaming the customer

fap 4.png

tpp
Freshman

So no answers from Hughes Reps........ 

Hi tpp, 

Thanks for posting, we can certainly look into this for you.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Good morning tpp,

Thank you for your patience while your case was investigated. I see there was an alert last Saturday for your transponder; this incident may have caused that abnormal activity. I do apologize for the inconvenience. I've sent you some free tokens for the trouble. If you are still seeing unusual behavior, please provide current screenshots so I can send up to engineering.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

tpp
Freshman

Hi Liz, 

thank you Smiley Happy

But still is the Same situation today...it is 11:18 and not yet on download period.. do they have me now listed as being in Alaska.....its the only thing that makes sense.... oddly on my server reports I show at times as being in Chignik, Alaska ........I know where that is too and I am nowhere near it, I wish, its beautiful there Smiley Happy.

I think there is another issue oddly since this took place...... no signal

For the 1st time ever I am experiencing a no signal I think its code 6, just since last weekend, never before.

my service goes in and out, just stops, a new one never did that before... I have redone connections and actually raised signal by 6 points.... but something else is not right with receive signal.... I am only guessing but could my modem be going out?? I am also getting lots of tx-2 codes about something with the NOC when I try the test connection. Had never seen that before either.

Usually I am able to sort it but now I am concerned something besides typical stuff is wrong...... can you test from there??

I am unable to troubleshoot, no phone service here period.

I get it back in, but I do not think it is anything I am doing, its just doing it on its own...... startup seems the biggest issue with it, or then it will just drop to 1 light on modem.

Thanks again Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for these details, I've sent this over to engineering for them to check, there's not much I can do on legacy sites. I'll let you know once I hear back.

Thanks,
Liz

Hi Tim,

Looks like there was an adjustment made this weekend for broadband remotes like yours. Most sites updated automatically after the adjustment and continued to function normally, but in some cases if the modem was powered down or somehow was not able to update, then what you're experiencing would happen.

I've e-mailed you instructions from engineering to follow to force update your modem and get things back to normal. If you have any questions about the process, please send me a private message.

Thanks,
Liz

tpp
Freshman

Help !!!! :)) Modem totally out, no telephone in town at WIFI....

Hello Reps, 

We had been working on another issue which I was afraid to do because it kept going in and out and yesterday it all stopped...

Modem not connecting thru wifi or ethernet...nothing...all lights light up then goes to power only light then just seems to be in a boot loop going on and off with all the lights like at startup but it is connecting to nothing.

I have checked everything it is the modem that has gone out....

I will send email to our other conversation, hopefully I can find you while I am in town its 25 miles to here....

Thank you Tim