cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will Bandwidth Usage Graph be available again?

Highlighted
Freshman

When will Bandwidth Usage Graph be available again?

I still am not able to access the bandwidth usage data.  I get a message that says "data for that time period is not available".  It does not matter what time period I select.  I turned on my computer this morning and for some reason only had 60% of my daily allowance left so it would be nice to see when that data was used as it must have been while we were sleeping. (and our computers were turned off)
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Re: When will Bandwidth Usage Graph be available again?

Are you referring to the Dashboard "history" graph ?:

Several others have had issues with that display lately.

Have you tried a hard rest of the modem ?

While not as detailed as the hourly above, you could get some info from the Download Status Meter usage history readout:

As a last resort you could try the display found here:

http://customercare.myhughesnet.com/frmUsage.cfm

Be advised that this page is no longer supported, shows gross (vs. net) usage and is listed from the perspective of eastern time:

Highlighted
Junior

For the first time, today I went to the new usage graph (had NO problems) and I must say that I love the new way the information is displayed.
I have seen complaints about the new usage graph but it's MUCH more convenient than looking at UL/DL on separate graphs as well as one can see the control data too.

While it is possible that in certain areas HN might be having problems with users reaching this info and since the Official Reps will not be available until Monday to answer for certain, I might suggest to users having issues viewing the graph to try using another browser. 
Highlighted
Honorary Alumnus

Mine also works good but really needs a "time stamp" to help align a user to the period.

https://community.myhughesnet.com/hughesnet/topics/error-in-new-history-display

Highlighted
Junior

On mine it appears like it's been fixed. 

Highlighted
Freshman

Yes, that is exactly what I was referring to.  For some reason my status meter does not show usage history.  Perhaps it is outdated.  So I had been using the other one from my dashboard. As a last resort, I used the other option you listed so at least it was something.  Interesting that my router data usage only shows about 500 mb of data usage so far today.  That is about 1/2 my daily allotted data.  Whereas, my status meter says I only have 20% left.  Perhaps a timing issue? 
Highlighted
Freshman

BTW, I did a hard reset of the modem.  Left it off for over an hour earlier today and I still cannot access the graph.
Highlighted
Junior

Try using a different browser and see if you can access it.
Judging by your post, you're on the HN9000. Gwalk is the most knowledgeable here.
I am on Gen4 using an HT1100. The graphing might not work the same.
Highlighted
Freshman

I did try Firefox also and still no luck.  And yes, I am on HN9000.
Highlighted
Junior

Unless Gwalk can tell you more, Monday the Official Reps. will be back and can probably give you more information.
Sorry, I couldn't do more.

Don  Smiley Happy