cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

Where to register?

Amanda, you wrote:

"Looks like your Support Center account is not fully set up yet, which is probably what the issue is. Can you go to http://supportcenter.myhughesnet.com and do the following?

Click Sign In > Register Now > Enter your SAN & Phone # > complete registration on your preferred e-mail address listed or make a new one. 

Let me know if that works."

I don't see a Register Now option, sorry!  Could you send me a screenshot?

Thanks!!
5 REPLIES 5
Amanda

Hi Maratsade

Sorry for not getting back sooner. It actually says "Register", that is my mistake.

At the very bottom of this screenshot. You'll need to sign out first. You can click the picture to make it bigger. 🙂

maratsade

Well, this is why I don't understand, because I'm already registered to the center -- my SAN is there and all the info. Edit: I log in with maratsade@hughes.net; that's my email and ID -- I guess I'm missing something.....
Amanda

I think there are some things like security questions that have to be done. When I go to the site and put in your SAN and phone number as if I am you, it asks me to complete registration. Does it give you that if you try to register all over again too?
maratsade

No, it doesn't.....I haven't done the security questions yet.  I'll do that now and see what happens. 
maratsade

So, no change. Where the "Customer since" thing is for others, I get this:
Commitment End Date 09/27/2016
Totally not a big deal, though! I can get the info from viewing invoices. It's just curious.