cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my up load and down load speed so slow?

Highlighted

Why is my up load and down load speed so slow?

Why is my up load and down load speed so slow? What is happening to your service? I can't call you people because I have lost my voice. This has been very poor service for about a week now. I am trying to watch short videos on Face book and they start and stop waiting to load. You all did have this fixed and I was very happy about it. I am not happy the problem came back. Please fix your service. Leona Todd
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Why is my up load and down load speed so slow?

Solar flares

From what I found out there was no solar flares yesterday! Sorry feel like something else is going on.

Thank You any way!
New Poster

Leona if you could post a resent case number or the serial number from the label on the back or the bottom of the modem then the Mods can run remote diag. and see what the problem is. just dont post you SAN

Hi Leona,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. We were able to find your account based on your community profile information, so we'll run remote diagnostics on your site to check the HughesNet equipment and ability to communicate with the satellite. We'll post back once we have an update for you.

To help us address your concern, please connect your computer directly to the modem and run some speed tests for us to evaluate. Please run a set of 5 speed tests 3 times over the course of a 24 hour period for us to properly evaluate your speeds. Your patience and cooperation is appreciated, and we look forward to hearing back from you.

Speed test: http://consumer.performancetests.hughesnet.com

Thanks,
Liz

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Model HT 1100
S/N  B3 0010058359 AC
P/N 1503568-003

I have been checking my speed as requested. Up Load is slower than the Down Load.
New Poster

Leona you have a HT1100 correct?

Yes and I didn't find Signal Strength and the Normalized Power Word.