cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

Tutor

Re: Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

Curt, you will need to post a case number or your serial number from the bottom of your modem so Liz can pull up your account.

Re: Why when are paying big money for high speed internet and we get dialup speed during the most times that people aqre up

Hi Curt, 

As Ricky above stated, I can't look up your speed tests without a case or serial number to pull up your account.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

The net effect is throttling.  Whether you turn down bandwidth by intent or intentionally sign up more customers than can be serviced with speeds as promised because of known bandwidth limits is still throttling. 

The real issue is that many clients not knowledgeable about wireless infrastructure are wasting a lot of time being told to chase problems on the client side when the real issue is with the provider's infrastructure. 

If help in the forum  Curt you at least need to do as Liz requested as to be able to pull up your account ---case no, or the ESN no,-serial no. , for she can not find you till you do  !!!   OKAY !!!  not trying to sound mean or anything like that but she does have to have that information to find you !!!!

I did post a number and the post disappeared So do away with your bold print bs

Associate Professor

Associate Professor

Curt Schell, the post never appeared, every time someone creates a post, Hughes gets an email about that post and what was said in it due to how GetSatisfaction operates.  So could you please post your case number?
Assistant Professor

Why would you not post it again then? 

i was not trying to be mean in this, Curt please try to post it again !!!  do not know what happened but   we in this community are member just as yourself who just try to help   Thank you for your time and i do hope we can help !!!    we pay the money just like you and we get paid atta-boys is all we receive  so in saying we will try !!!

Boy I'm a slow typer in this one !!!   LOL   !!!!