Hughesnet Community

Wow! Got hung up on 4 times by customer service (phillipines), 1 time by engineering.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qfyffe
Freshman

Wow! Got hung up on 4 times by customer service (phillipines), 1 time by engineering.

Been waiting on a call after doing ALL the tests required. I have a streaming event tomorrow evening and need this internet to work flawless! Not speeds of 1-3mbps. Help please.  Called the number they gave me for the escalated tier 3 level and the passcode they gave me was invalid. About done with this. Being I know a good lawyer, it WILL get resolved tonight\tomorrow a.m.

3 REPLIES 3
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Qfyffe 

So you come here to ask for help, and then threaten?  SMH.

Hopefully your lawyer doesn't charge to inform you of the arbitration process in the Subscriber Agreement.

The reps are on M-F from approximately 9AM to 6PM.  They usually reply within a day.

Finally had an engineer call. On the phone about 45 min or so. The did some adjusting to the router. Had issues there. Worked for about 2 days and back to buffering. Will attempt another call after Christmas. Smh
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

"I have a streaming event tomorrow evening and need this internet to work flawless! Not speeds of 1-3mbps. Help please. "

To have speed issues addressed in this community, first you will need to follow the procedure detailed here: https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/Tech-Support/Think-you-have-slow-speeds/m-p/110034#M74607