Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xbox One

Highlighted
M_
Sophomore

Xbox One

I've been meaning to post for a while. I was successfully able to connect my xbox and can login to xbox live. And even better, I am able to participate in multiplayer games with few issues - there was some lag problems at first but those seem to have gone away. I'm also able to participate in party chat via xbox live. I could hear my friends perfectly and they could hear me. However, in the last 3-4 weeks I've been having issues with friends saying that sometimes they can't hear whole sentences when I'm speaking - or that it drops and then speeds up to catch up (the Alvin Chipmunk comparison has been used many times). Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for things to check for the party chat? Nothing has changed on my side - same equipment/cables. My xbox is directly wired to my router - not using wireless. My signal strength looks ok (~100). Is there anything in particular I should be looking at in diagnosing the issue? It doesn't seem to matter whether it's raining or clear.  (Which I have to say is pretty awesome that I can play even in bad weather!).

If you are looking to get your xbox working, take a look at a thread I created a while back when trying to get mine working the subject is xbox one nat = moderate I posted the ports I had to use to get it working - keep in mind some of the ports are directly related to the game I play.

1 REPLY 1
M_
Sophomore

Re: Xbox One

I should also mention that sometimes I will get completely disconnected from my game with an error that says my IP address changed mid-session. Not sure what that's about or how that could happen.