cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zip code fails to get past automated phone system or allow me to view/pay my bill without logging in

M_
Freshman

Re: Zip code fails to get past automated phone system or allow me to view/pay my bill without loggin

well make a liar out of me Smiley Happy I hadn't used that option in a while - i gave up when support couldn't help me get past it. Apparently it's been fixed. Smiley Happy So yay Hughesnet on that one Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Re: Zip code fails to get past automated phone system or allow me to view/pay my bill without loggin

Nooo, I just wanted to be sure we were on the same page, literally and figuratively.  Cat LOL

I'm still also concerned about the automated phone menu. I wanted to reproduce that on my end as well, but the system recognized and located your account after I entered (by keypad) the number and zipcode we have on file.

Do you recall the last time the phone system failed to find your account with your zip code? This way I might be able to zero in on whether there was something going on with our system at that time.

Thanks,
Liz