cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZoneAlarm problem

MAR

ZoneAlarm problem

my computer tells that ZoneAlarm needs to be turned on.  When I try to do this thourgh the Action Center my repsonse is that the ZoneAlarm needs to be updated.  When I hit the update keys to takes me to a site that tells me I need to by Zone Alarm 2017 program for $39.99. I pay a monthly fee in  by bill for ZoneAlarm and PC Essentials.  How to handle this?

2 REPLIES 2
Liz

Re: ZoneAlarm problem

Hello MAR,

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. We'll have to look into this. Once I have any updates for you I'll post back.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Liz

Re: ZoneAlarm problem

Hello MAR,

I see in your notes that you've already reached out to us for some guidance and was directed to Zone Alarm for support, which is correct, but I think the link that was provided is out-of-date. This is the current support link for Zone Alarm, on which you can start a live chat with a Zone Alarm rep for troubleshooting: http://www.zonealarm.com/support/

Please check your private messages in the top right corner of the community page as I've sent you a PM to further address your concerns.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.