Hughesnet Community

bandwidth usage chart

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
outhere

bandwidth usage chart

i think it would be nore helpful if the bandwidth usage chart tracked bonus usage and anytime usage separately, The current chart shows them as if they are the same, and they most certainly are not.
13 REPLIES 13
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

At http://my.hughesnet.com/ it shows by the hour for the current day but it would be nice to see hourly in the older history. Many have asked for it and it may be in the works, don't expect an immediate change though.
Pawnee County

All it would take is a 2 color graphic but the Bonus time would be a straight line most of the time for me anyway.  I only use bonus time to download large .iso files and for OS updates.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Anything that differentiates the two time periods and shows hourly usage would be good.
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

The modems SCC display and the dashboard at a glance meter show amounts for each period.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

I don't think we're talking about the same thing. I'm confused as usual. 😛
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

I'm the one on cheap drugs at the moment.
The dashboard hourly history doesn't "total" other than on a an hourly basis.
The SCC read out and the dashboards "at a glance" meter will both breakout usage by period.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

I feel stupid even more because no idea what "at a glance" meter is. I look at usage at the Dashboard and anything past the current day only shows usage for the entire day, not broken down by the hour. Just a big lump for the day. Am I confused?

Get this hourly report from the old unsupported page:

New graph is a true "idiot light"  IMO.
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

In my first reply to Kory, look at the 4th graphic.
https://community.myhughesnet.com/hug...

Edit, the graphics you posted are "history's". In them there are no totals other than by hour. As to amounts used during bonus bytes period .... just look at the consecutive hours between 2 and 8
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Think we aren't on the same page what is being discussed but it is early and haven't had my coffee yet. Could definitely be my fault. Maybe continue later.  : )
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

I just ordered hospital coffee.
BirdDog
Assistant Professor

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Nope, brown plastic cup while flat on my back.
Liz

Hi outhere,

Thanks for posting and taking the time to share your feedback. I can certainly understand your concern and request to have the Anytime and Bonus Bytes separated. I'll send this up to our devs for their consideration. 

Thank you,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!