cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

believe I was mislead when asking about my monthly data limit

nick7716

believe I was mislead when asking about my monthly data limit

While I wasn't the original person. That talked to sales rep my wife was I did have a 3 way conversation before the final go ahead was made I was told with this.promo I had 10 gigs a month with 50 bonus gigs for a total of 60 anytime gigs a month the rep never stated there were certain time frames that I was able to use any of the 60 the service has been good really but after figuring out that I only have 10 anytime idk how I'll make this work!!
16 REPLIES 16
nick7716

Re: believe I was mislead when asking about my monthly data limit

Ok will do
nick7716

And the 50 bonus was to my knowledge due to a promotional deal but n e way I'll post info when I'm home
nick7716

B30010960575AE
nick7716

Well I just read the new rules n polices and it sounds like hughesnet is making sure even if there sales reps mess up there not at fault so if they lie to get the contact signed it's no big deal
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

Well I just read the new rules n polices and it sounds like hughesnet is making sure even if there sales reps mess up there not at fault

And what new rules and policy's would these be ?

You really would have been better informed had you read more of the Community postings where a forum Mod offered to let a subscriber out of any ETF fees because a sales rep did not make an important point clear enough.

Now see if this is clear enough for you:

The Forum Mods are at the corporate level at the Germantown MD headquarters. As such they have more resources at their command and more latitude in their actions.

If you have an issue with what you were told during a sales call, understand that they are usually recorded so ask for a sales call review.

nick7716

Where do I ask for this review already posted serial number on here

Worst part of this is I've really been happy with the speed and quality of this Internet just wish I was better informed about my monthly data totals
nick7716

And I'm sure they will make it right thanks for the in put
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

The forum mods will see this post and respond in order.
nick7716

Thank you