Hughesnet Community

hughes net voice not working , s/n ccq1844oAL6 line 1 light is out on ATA box , went out 9/ 3. Line 1 flashes when I pick up phon

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
franklinbrooks

hughes net voice not working , s/n ccq1844oAL6 line 1 light is out on ATA box , went out 9/ 3. Line 1 flashes when I pick up phon

hughes net voice not working , s/n ccq1844oAL6 line 1 light is out on ATA box , went out 9/ 3. Line 1 flashes when I pick 
4 REPLIES 4
HughesNetCorpor

Good Morning franklinbrooks,
With this being a holiday weekend, the official reps won't be back until Tuesday, however I just wanted to assure you that your conversation is being noticed and I have no doubts that someone will be able to offer you assistance in troubleshooting your home phone service..whether it be an official rep or another 'voice' customer.

I just wanted to kinda 'bump' your conversation up so it doesn't get buried under other active conversations over the weekend. 

I'm sure you have already tried doing this, but if not, perhaps unplugging both your modem & ATA for several minutes and then plugging them back in may resolve this issue. Its worth a shot if you haven't already tried this 🙂

((HUGS))
franklinbrooks

I called tech support and they solved problem  by unplugging modem and ATA box
for 30 seconds then plugging back in and holding the reset button on the back of
ATA box for 10 seconds. I had  hit reset before but didn't  hold it in long  enough.
HughesNetCorpor

So glad to hear your phone service is back up and running...
My next suggestion was going to involve a size 10 foot and some duct tape...but that's like a last resort, if all else fails, solution. hahaha

Have a great Sunday 🙂

(((HUGS))
Amanda

Hi Franklin,

Sorry to hear you had trouble with the phone service but glad to know you're back up and running now! Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you,
Amanda