cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need help with email address

New Poster

need help with email address

I have been a member here for a long time. Now suddenly I had to sign in with a hughes.net email. So now I am listed as a new member. Question.....is there anyway to combine my old yorkytime ID (which I used my gmail account) with this new sign in hughes.net. My member ID is yorkytime.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: need help with email address

Hi yorkytime,

Thanks for posting, let me try something to see if we can get you associated with your original account. I'll post back with additional instructions soon.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

OK, please try logging in again with your HughesNet address and let me know if your original community profile comes up.

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

New Poster

Yeah Yeah!  It appears all my old post now show up.  Thank you Liz.  Did anyone see my earlier post this morning.  All seems ok now with my Transmission errors.  At least hubby is not bit*hing about his banking account.  He finally was able to sign on to his bank.  LOL

Yay! Glad to hear that worked, thank you for confirming. I just replied to your other thread. Happy to hear your husband was able to access his bank website.

Thanks,
Liz