new HT2200 not working- need a technician

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wikkedbelle
New Poster

new HT2200 not working- need a technician

I just had our modem replaced in Feb. The technician gave us this HT2200. It was super slow from the get go (slower than the one he replaced). Yesterday morning (about 5:30am PST), I tried to hook up my xbox and then my computer to update my games and neither would work. I could access random webpages like Facebook though. All of the lights were lit up on the modem. Then later in the morning, it rained and now the internet is not working at all. I can't even bring up the page with all of the diagnostic info. I have tried the power on, power off thing several times. The only lights lit up on the front now are the power, receive and LAN lights. I think I need a technician to come look at it. If you can schedule him for a Thursday or Friday, that would be great. 

[removed for privacy]

1 REPLY 1
Liz

Hi wikkedbelle, 

Thank you for posting and providing these extra details, it helps. 

After running and reviewing your site diagnostics, we have decided as a courtesy to dispatch a technician to do a complete review of your site due to the concerns you've been encountering.

Your dispatch is currently scheduled for: Thursday, Apr 9, 2020 between 08:00 and 11:00. The tech will reach out to confirm the visit, so you can use that opportunity to reschedule if needed.

Please let us know how the site visit goes.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!