no dial tone on voice

Highlighted

no dial tone on voice

have internet, but no dial tone on my phone
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: no dial tone on voice

Hello rsfourjs2016,

Welcome to our community. I was able to locate your account and review our previous conversations with you as well as run some basic diagnostics. Everything looks fine as far as your internet connection, you're correct on that! Your HughesNet Voice also looks good, but of course doesn't mean you aren't having trouble. 

I see that you mentioned to our agents that this issue began on Monday, however you have encountered this trouble before. Can you let me know what lights are lit up on your Voice ATA (the box when your phone is plugged in) when you have no dial tone? They should have labels next to them. Also, can you ensure your set up looks like the picture below? Connections should start from the HughesNet Modem > Plugged into Cisco ATA (smaller box provided by Hughes) and then into your computer or router.

Thanks,
Amanda
Highlighted

Re: no dial tone on voice

Hi rsfourjs2016,

It's nearly been a week and we haven't heard back from you so we're closing this thread.

If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,
Liz
If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.