cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nothing works at MyHughesNet - "My Account & My Services"

Freshman

nothing works at MyHughesNet - "My Account & My Services"

Yep, nothing works at the MyHughesNet Gen4 website; no information about the account, billing, tokens, can't update any of the personal information, etc. Oh, it never has worked, wait it did on the old, old, old, old one around 1997 or 98. Just wondering. John

5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: nothing works at MyHughesNet - "My Account & My Services"

What do you see when you sign in to the MyAccount site?  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
Freshman

attached are screens prints, on the "Profile" page some information is correct, attempts to update Profile allows correct info to be entered but does not save - no billing history, token popup is blank. 

invoice detail.JPGmy bill.JPGuseage.JPG

Distinguished Professor IV

@john.fenley1

Ah.  Yeah, that's definitely something the reps are going to have to help with.  They're on M-F from approximately 8AM to 5PM EST, though it can take them a day or two to reply.  

@Liz

@Amanda

In the meantime, for safety's sake, it would probably be a good idea to edit out the invoice number from the middle picture.  I don't really know if nefarious people can do anything with an invoice number like they can your account number, but it'd probably be a good idea to not have to find out.  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

Hi John,

Interesting.. this is a new one. I will attempt to replicate this on my end and go forward from there. Invoice numbers do not contain identifying information - our financial group is the only team that can use this information to reverse search.

~Amanda

Hi John,

It's been a while since we've heard from you, I did previously send you a private message regarding a resolution so if you still need this fixed please reply to my private message so I can get started. This thread will be closed.

Thank you,

Amanda