This is your first time asking for help on this site, and I'm sure the reps here will help you as soon as they can. Hang in there. @Liz
I'm glad you found the community, thank you for posting. We can certainly troubleshoot your Voice concerns here. I've already pulled up your account and run diagnostics on your site. Good that the HughesNet internet connection is working normally so we won't need to address that.
We'll need more information so we can address your call quality concern:
1. When the issue begin.?
2. Is the garbled audio consistent on all calls?
3. Is the the garbled audio consistently both ways on all calls?
4. Any inclement weather during calls with garbled audio?
5. Are all the cables seated properly on the ATA?
6. The following you can private message me for security: phone numbers, dates, and times when you experienced garbled audio.
7. Are you using a corded or cordless phone?
8. Do you have another phone to test? (If so, does that one make a difference?)
9. Remove any other device connected to the HughesNet modem except the ATA, and test the call again. Any difference?
If you have any questions about any of the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know.
Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.
I see you resolved this on your own as indicated in your other thread. I'll go ahead and close this one down.