cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

slow service

Highlighted
New Poster

slow service

I had hughesnet installed a month or so ago and I'm very unsatisfied, is there anyway out of this contract? I was told by the installer that there was no grace period is that correct. Another problem I have had other than slow internet is my cell phone has voice delay ever sense  I had this service installed.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Professor IV

Re: slow service

@riley012wrote:

I had hughesnet installed a month or so ago and I'm very unsatisfied, is there anyway out of this contract? I was told by the installer that there was no grace period is that correct. Another problem I have had other than slow internet is my cell phone has voice delay ever sense  I had this service installed.

No, there is no grace or trial period with HughesNet.  

Regarding getting out of the contract, there must first be an attempt to resolve your service issue(s) before there is any possibility of breaking the contract without being subject to the Early Termination Fee.  

To get help with your service issue(s), please create a new topic in the Tech Support section, which you can do here... https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/TechSupport

Ryzen 5 3400G | MSI B450M Pro-M2 MAX | 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000 | XPG SX8200 Pro 512GB NVMe | Windows 10 Pro
Highlighted
New Poster

I agree.  It's to bad that we have to pay such a high price for such poor internet speeds.

Very disappointing!

Highlighted
Distinguished Professor III

Didn't you do any research on the limitations of satellite Internet before signing up?  That's your responsibility as a customer and an adult.

I agree.  It's to bad that we have to pay such a high price for such poor internet speeds.

Very disappointing!