cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smart browsing

smart browsing

Why is Smart Browsing not kicking in? I have no Token Bytes available and have run out of Anytime Data. The support center page will not load as shown in this screenshot. The status meter does not show smart browsing activated.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: smart browsing

Hi kandeannasas,

Thanks for posting and sharing the screenshot, I'll send this up to our devs. I'd like to get some additional information to add to this escalation:

-Which version of the Status Meter are you running?

-Does the SmartBrowsing light come on if you exit the Status Meter completely then reopen?

-Does this issue persist after uninstalling then reinstalling the Status Meter?

Your cooperation and understanding are much appreciated.

Thanks,
Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Re: smart browsing

Hi kandeannasas,

After discussing your case with one of our contacts, we found that this appears to be happening in the latest version of the Status Meter, which seems to be what you're running. SmartBrowsing should be working regardless of what is displayed in the Status Meter, which is evidently not working as intended. Our developers are working towards addressing this.

Thank you again for bringing this up.

-Liz
Please create a new thread in the community if you have a question or need help. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.