cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the ip address 67.143.192.158 is blocked by spamhaus.org

Highlighted
New Poster

the ip address 67.143.192.158 is blocked by spamhaus.org

My system was given IP address 67.143.192.158 (which belongs to Hughes Network Systems) - it is listed as blocked by spamhaus.org - I cannot send or receive e-mail on my comcast.net accounts. Apparently someone before me was sending large amounts of spam type e-mail and got this IP address blocked. Only the ISP can get the IP address unblocked.
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Re: the ip address 67.143.192.158 is blocked by spamhaus.org

Good morning ragtowne,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! Thank you for the IP and link, I've already submitted a request to have that IP removed from the AuthBL which can be done here:

https://www.abuseat.org/authbl.cgi?ip=67.143.192.158

In the meantime, if you're using an e-mail client to access your Comcast mail (like Outlook or Thunderbird) have you tried these steps?: ttps://www.spamhaus.org/faq/section/Spamhaus%20PBL#183

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Highlighted

Re: the ip address 67.143.192.158 is blocked by spamhaus.org

Good morning ragtowne, 

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.