very slow speeds

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
john777
Sophomore

very slow speeds

slow speeds un excetple in my free zone time wow this type of services makes me asap maybe dump hughes if they dont get the speeds consistent that crazy this is the slowest ive seen it in my 3 or 4 yrs with them totally lame might file complant with the government for false advertising 25mb a second surely not getting that tonight this is just crap wen it comes to paying 100$ a month for this garbage
5 REPLIES 5
maratsade
Distinguished Professor IV

There's a pandemic

As a result of the pandemic, people are learning and working from home

All these people using the system is causing slower speeds and other issues

These issues are happening to people using other ISPs too, not just HughesNet users

HughesNet knows about this and is trying to improve things for everyone

In the meantime, patience is needed

If you need to cancel the service, you can only do so via the phone line; try calling after midnight or on the weekends

john777 wrote:
slow speeds un excetple in my free zone time wow this type of services makes me asap maybe dump hughes if they dont get the speeds consistent that crazy this is the slowest ive seen it in my 3 or 4 yrs with them totally lame might file complant with the government for false advertising 25mb a second surely not getting that tonight this is just crap wen it comes to paying 100$ a month for this garbage

so why is that a Hughesnet uses problem.where not getting what we paid for.

john777
Sophomore

Plz fix the dang speed issues i am having on the gateway for oregon this is a joke truly is its 245 am n barley getting 32 kb a second reset modem nothing changes i am discutted with the service wont stop ranting till my solution get fixed i have that right i pay 150$ a month for this n it not operation right think i have a right to complain about the permanence witch just sucks right now
Liz

Hi john777, 

Thanks for posting. I pulled up your account and ran diagnostics on your site, everything is green across the board--the HughesNet equipment is working normally. What exactly are you trying to do online?

-Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Liz

Hi John,

We're closing this thread since we never got a reply from you. If you still have concerns, please start a new thread and include a detailed explanation so we can more effectively help you.

Thanks,

Liz

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!