Hughesnet Community

why does my iPhone work better without the Internet

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
willie_nutt

why does my iPhone work better without the Internet

My iPhone works better without the Internet if I turn the Wi-Fi off it works better and if I try to use the Wi-Fi my phone cuts in and out and my Facebook will not play any of the videos
4 REPLIES 4
Chris11
Alum

Hello Willie,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community! There are many factors that could cause this. Do you see the same performance when connecting with a computer through WiFi? Your router and configuration are the biggest determining factor for your experience with a wireless connection.

- Chris
willie_nutt

Chris I have turn off everything and started it all back up and hard wire my laptop to the modem but it my phone that I use the most I'm am constantly turning the wifi on and off to make it work      
willie_nutt

Chris I have turn off everything and started it all back up and hard wire my laptop to the modem but it my phone that I use the most I'm am constantly turning the wifi on and off to make it work      
Chris11
Alum

Hi Willie,

I don't think I really understand what your saying. How is your performance using the laptop in comparison to your phone when on the Hughesnet service?

- Chris