cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why does netflix keep buffering?

New Poster

why does netflix keep buffering?

i have an eathernet cable direct from the HT2000W box to my blueray player that has netflix i  am stumped on what else to try

2 REPLIES 2

Re: why does netflix keep buffering?

Hi negative0,

I see it's your first post here, so welcome to the community! I pulled up your account and see that you've already been helped by one of our chat agents; glad to read that Netflix is working better for you now! If you have any other concerns, feel free to contact us again!

Thanks,
Liz

Did my post answer your question? Accept as Solution to help others find it faster.--------------------------------->

Distinguished Professor III

Re: why does netflix keep buffering?

@negative0

In what resolution are you attempting to watch Netflix?  If HD, have you tried lowering the definition to SD to see if it makes any difference?  Doing so, especially in the evenings, when more people are online, might help.  People often stream in SD or lower due to the amount of data HD streaming can use, which is 3GB or more per hour.      

Have you tried turning off, or pausing (Snooze), the Video Data Saver?  If not, give that a try.  

What is Video Data Saver?  

If it's still not working properly after turning off, or pausing, the Video Data Saver, please post back so that we can start troubleshooting the issue.  

Edit:  Liz posted while I was typing my reply.  I'm glad it's working better for you.  Smiley Happy  

AMD FX-6100 | Samsung 250GB 840 EVO SSD | Western Digital Blue 500GB HDD | 16GB DDR3-1866 | EVGA Geforce GTX 550ti | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit