$100 gift card

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sharon331
New Poster

$100 gift card

Part of the reason I signed up for Hughesnet when I did is because I received a card from Hughesnet in the mail stating there was a promotion for a $100 gift card. I called and signed up for service in August 2019 and was told I would receive the card, which I seem to remember would be a visa gift card, after a few months as long as I did not cancel my service. I was told by the Hughesnet representative that there was nothing I needed to fill out to qualify or to start the process to receive the gift card. It would just be mailed to me.  I called last month and was told by the Hughesnet representative that they knew nothing of that and advised me of the hughesnet rebate website. I created an account with the rebate site but am told there is no rebate for my initial service date.I have called and spoke to representatives from both Hughesnet and Hughesnet Rebate site, given them my original order number, SAN (account) number, and have not been able to resolve this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Damian

@Sharon331,

Thank you for providing me that information. After reviewing your account, it appears the rebate offer has now expired. I understand you were under the impression that this process would be automatic, which is why it wasn't completed in time. I unfortunately am unable to provide the rebate, as it is no longer a valid offer. I would still, however, like to provide something for your troubles. Please refer to your private messages for details. 

-Damian 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Damian

Hello @Sharon331,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you were unable to receive your rebate. In order for me to take a better look into this issue, please private message me the phone number associated with your account and I will get started. 

-Damian  

Damian

@Sharon331,

Thank you for providing me that information. After reviewing your account, it appears the rebate offer has now expired. I understand you were under the impression that this process would be automatic, which is why it wasn't completed in time. I unfortunately am unable to provide the rebate, as it is no longer a valid offer. I would still, however, like to provide something for your troubles. Please refer to your private messages for details. 

-Damian