Hughesnet Community

Re: I need to contact someone of authority about an ongoing problem and how I was treated!

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kcowart1958
New Poster

Re: I need to contact someone of authority about an ongoing problem and how I was treated!

I have also been in your position. I have never been as dissapointed about anything as I am with Hughes net.  One day I spoke to 5 different people. Not one person gave me the same answer. That was just one day, for the last 2 months I have called over and over again I was given a total of 8 case numbers none of them were valid. I pay $120 a month I expect to receive what I have paid for. I was an Exede customer for 4 years  with no problems until I get a bill for $375 over the regular bill. Apparently they were saying I ordered more data and I was away for 17 days.noone had access to my account but I guess they thought I was going to pay for it.. I did not. I will walk away from hughHu net too. All I want is to be able to enjoy the internet without worrying about the bill.  I gladly pay for what use but I will not be paying for some one else.

0 REPLIES 0