Hughesnet Community

Unbill Activity for 48.00

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honolulu Davis

Unbill Activity for 48.00

I talked with Raymond today b/c 48.00 was showing on my online bill. This man explained to me I would not be charged 48.00 due to (Thank you Suz and the team had credited my account that I still have 16.00 of tokens left over for when I need them).
Thank you Suz and team Raymond explain the 48.00 would not be charged to me
he also stated he would remove this from my online bill Please remind him it is still showing.
I told you guys I understand this is new I will work with you as long as you guys work with me and the others Hughes Nets people.
My case # is 35210006. date 3/8/13 time et. 1:18.

Again thank you for taking care of this and the tokens.
22 REPLIES 22
Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

They really like kitty pics here:

Harry Lindenfel10

Doesn't it seem like you have been down this same road more then once with incorrect billing and then having to wait almost a month for correction. just saying
Honolulu Davis

Larry I have been there more than ONCE, However my card was not charged. Was your card charged?.
Harry Lindenfel10

My card gets charged every month, but the card is a disposable card. I'm not drinking the kool-aid
Honolulu Davis

We need to keep each other informed. Are you a Gen 4 if so I was told to check the site with the large green dot. The other site is not for us talk to me please what site are you checking?
Honolulu Davis

I understand Larry give them some time again was your card charged?.
Honolulu Davis

I am sorry Larry your card was charged?. Just saying check and call before your bill.
Harry Lindenfel10

Wishing you continued good luck with your billing and enjoy the kool-aid
Honolulu Davis

Larry we have to ALL work together please keep me informed as I will u.
William2

Wow... OMG... Really!!!!!!!!!!

How can anyone praise this company for such consistasnt bad service over and over again, there is no excuse for this.... You shouldnt have to correct and call hughes multiple times a week just to keep them from trying to overcharge you or anything else...

The kool-aid must be very good Harry....
Honolulu Davis

Harry I have Santiago on the phone now time et.7:07 b/c 48.00 He stated I owed the 48.00 another lie. I was willing to drink the KOOL-AID AS WELL.
Santiago is looking up my account he stated it did not make sense I did not purchase tokens he saw that PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COPY ME TO OTHERS PLEASE LOOK UP MY OTHER POST HELP MY COMPUTER IS UPLOADING AND DOWNLOADING WHILE I WAS SLEEPING AS WELL AS MY POST REGARDING DONOT CHARGE MY CARD 276.OO FOR TOKEN I DID NOT PURCHASE, THEY ARE ALL ON THIS SITE LOOK FOR PROBLEMS.
I am still waiting for him to get back on the phone so far it has been 45 minutes. I gave him all of my case #s. I WILL SEND THIS WITH THE RESULTS............. STILL WAITING............ STILL WAITING....... I SHOULD KNOW BETTER JUST WANT TO SEE THE GOOD IN THIS WORLD....... STILL WAITING....... IT IS NOW 8:00 Well Santiago just told me he would call ME back. Nice GUY However he is just doing his job.We shall see will keep u posted,
Molasses

So, I just have to ask. If you get mugged and the mugger leaves your wallet on the ground do you swear at him for stealing your money or praise him for leaving your wallet?
William2

Nothing good comes from Hughes, it is far worse than ever before...

However he is just doing his job.

It is thier job to blame all problems on the customer and equipment, LIE, decieve, and reassure unhappy frustrated customers with false statements that they will take care of it "Soon', only soon never seems to come...
Harry Lindenfel10

Are you truly that naive. This is 2013. You have read all the previous threads about their billing practices being borderline criminal. You say nice guy and he's going to call you back. OMG really. Wake up soon or continue to drink the kool-aid
Honolulu Davis

He did call me back I am NOW an invoice person I called my bank as well until we settle this matter.
Harry Lindenfel10

And you believe you are on invoice. Did you get a confirmation number/email or just his word you are on invoice billing. double check your acct online
Honolulu Davis

Thanks Harry I called my bank to not pay.
Harry Lindenfel10

I just don't understand how you can give them praise with what you have been through to get it corrected. Plus this is not the first time you've given praise for the same issue with billing. You just keep saying he/she was very nice. And he/she is just doing their job. Oops kool-aid time I'm thirsty
Honolulu Davis

My bank will no longer honor hughes net I will pay. yes I have a case #. I am not that crazy.
Honolulu Davis

I know Harry I just look for the good call me crazy. I know GOD IS watching.