Won't update payment card information

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cinnamonroll
Freshman

Won't update payment card information

Been trying to change the payment card information back to my card as my sister paid for July and August as I was out of work but I am working now. But I'd input my card info it'll update but it still shows my sister's card...
4 REPLIES 4
Liz

Hi Cinnamonroll,

Thanks for posting, we can certainly take a look at this. I see Amanda previously assisted you with account related issues, and I think we still need to make some adjustments on our end to make sure you can update your payment online. As it's the end of the work day, our engineers aren't likely to see my escalation until tomorrow. In the meantime, I suggest calling us at 866.347.3292 to update your payment information if you need to do so ASAP. 

I'll post back once I have any updates or questions.

Your cooperation, patience, and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Hi Cinnamonroll,

I hope you had a good Labor Day weekend! Just letting you know our engineers are currently investigating and working to address your concerns. I anticiapate an update from them soon, so once I have any news to share I'll let you know.

Your patience and understanding are much appreciated.

If you have a tech or billing question and need help, please start a new thread in the appropriate board. Unsolicited Private Messages may not get replies.

Slow performance? Click me!

Amanda

Hi Cinnamonroll, 

Just wanted to jump in and let you know I'm monitoring your case while Liz is out. I reached out to the engineers on your existing case and I am waiting to hear back. Thank you for waiting on us 🙂

Amanda

Amanda

Wanted to check in with you again. I reached out to engineers just a bit ago for an update.