Added services

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shells1
New Poster

Added services

Hello can someone please help me get the express repair and Norton 360 deluxe services removed from my account? I never requested them and have been told by 3 agents they would be removed also will not allow me to online in my account. Ive been charged for last 3 months (how long had hughesnet service) and am feeling really afraid I made a huge mistake getting a internet plan with them.They had my phone number, address and email all incorrect I finally found out after difficulty making my online account (was unable for 1st month) which began my doubts and now I keep being lied to about these wrongly added unused,unneeded services that I cannot afford. No supervisors??? Not good...help please. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Damian

@shells1,

Thank you for posting and I am sorry to hear this. I can not make account level changes such as removing's features from your account but I can research the account to see if they have actually been removed or not. Please private message me the phone number associated with your account so I an locate you in the system. You can click this link to message me the information https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/76644 . -Damian 

Damian

@shells1,

Thank you for providing me that info. From what I see, there is only 1 case where it was documented you asked to remove Express repair and Norton. Your request was not possible at the time due to a pending order that was present on the account during the call. There are no current pending orders that I see so you should be able to call and have them officially removed now. Sorry if you experienced any miscommunication previously. -Damian