Hughesnet Community

Error message

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message

I often get this error message when trying to post:

Your post has been changed because invalid HTML was found in the message body. The invalid HTML has been removed. Please review the message and submit the message when you are satisfied.

I can't see that anything has been removed from the message, and when I hit post again it works.  It's probably just operator error on my part, but what error?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
MarkJFine
Professor

You probably copy/pasted something from outside the editor and it included some of the html with it (which also didn't display). I generally ignore it.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MarkJFine
Professor

You probably copy/pasted something from outside the editor and it included some of the html with it (which also didn't display). I generally ignore it.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

@MarkJFine wrote:

Thanks.  I do often paste into the message editor, I just didn't make the connection.