Hughesnet Community

Not receiving verification 'link' e-mail from Coinbase.com.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dennisbuckley
New Poster

Not receiving verification 'link' e-mail from Coinbase.com.

4 REPLIES 4
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

First, you should check to make sure that Coinbase.com is sending you the verification email.  If so, check to make sure it is not going into your Spam folder.  

If you're still not seeing the email, you should start a new topic in Tech Support, which you can do here... https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/TechSupport

I have checked spam, trash and white list, switched browsers, spent hours having special techs from Directway / Hughesnet.com check my system for any 'sending / receiving block' or virus that would stop only Coinbase.com

computer generated e-mails to my ststem. 

From the best of Hughesnet techs  - The e-mail isn't coming to your  system. Call us if you have any more problems.

From Coinbase techs - We are sure the computer is sending you an e-mail, right now, we are to busy to check your

problem. Check your own system. From their Computer - I'm not programed to answer the question 'DoI have a

self-check function, to check if I actually have sent an e-mail.

@dennisbuckley

Hi Dennis,

Is it at all possible that you made a typo when initially providing your hughesnet email address to coinbase.com

the reason I ask is that this is something that is quite a common error especially with hughesnet email addresses and one that we don't even realize we have done until we don't receive a particular email that we are waiting to come in...in your case a verification email which I would think would normally be a quick few minute turn around from the time you were advised to check your email for such verification links/codes.

Hughesnet email address are xxxxxx@hughes.net (this is the correct format)

Many people will make the mistake and type xxxxx@hughesnet.net or xxxxx@hughesnet (just as an example) and as such, any emails will be either bounced back to the person sending the email, or simple lost..

Again, I'm just throwing a possible reason out there as to why this happened...

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

The same variations in .com, as well.