Pro-rate our bills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skybox
Sophomore

Pro-rate our bills

Since full service has been down for three days now I believe Hugesnet should pro-rate everyone's bill. Although, I understand the decision to run a skeleton crew over the three day holiday, it appears Murphy's Law once again proved its legitmacy "whatever can go wrong, will go wrong". Hence, Hugenet got caught with their pants down. 

I don't think its unreasonable to call Hugenet and ask that your bill be pro-rated for the days there was no service for large chunks of the three day holiday.

10 REPLIES 10
MarkJFine
Professor

And why pray tell would this be appropriate here, instead of in myAccount and Billing?

This is the second time you've done something like this. Knock it off.

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Look slick, as long as I pay my monthly bill to Hugesnet I'll exercise my right to post on this forum. If you don't like what I post don't read it - got it! You're not a Hugesnet employee just some wantabe who doesnt have a life. So you knock it off.

Let me spell it out for you, "slick": Paying your bill does not give you the right to declare wildly inaccurate conspiracies in a forum designed (wait for it)

to chat about tech or tech-related topics and just have fun. 🙂 *NOT FOR HUGHESNET SUPPORT*

This is not your playground to talk trash because you're disappointed and think this is social media.

I think I can speak for the majority of us that assist others on a daily basis are tired of dealing with it. Keep it up and, like the others, see if you don't get booted off for violation of the terms you agreed to, "slick".

* Disclaimer: I am a HughesNet customer and not a HughesNet employee. All of my comments are my own and do not necessarily represent HughesNet in any way.

Speak for the majority, are you referring to the three peope who contiually take the position against customers who are unhappy with their service, no matter what the circumstances. Perhaps you should read again the thread "your thoughts on the community."  Quite frankly when I have an issue I don't want you to respond, got it. I'll say it agian so it sinks in don't respond. The only person I want to respond to any of my issues is a legitimate Hugesnet employee who are beholden to the company and have the wherewithal to assist.  Quite frankly, I don't like your attitude. I have been a Hugesnet customer for three years now and pay for the top tier of service. Go ahead and try to ban me for my light hearted jab for what happened over the weekend. Perhaps you should read the title of this catagory again:

A place to chat about tech or tech-related topics and just have fun. 🙂 *NOT FOR HUGHESNET SUPPORT*

This isn't your forum, it's a community forum. This means ... wait for it... a community where all customers can voice their displeasure or support for the service they receive.  You have no more authority here than anyone else. You may attempt to answer questions and feel you're entitle but you're not.  So get over yourself. 

@skybox

Suit yourself. You've been aptly warned in advance that *your* attitude won't be tolerated by the real powers that be.

Not to worry. I've already made book not to deal with you at all in the future.

Good luck with your "I can do what I want, where I want" attitude, sport. It doesn't work like that in real life. Have a special day.

<plonk>

Slick, don't even try to lecture me on life. I'll put my education, career, and  33 years of service to country up against yours anytime you're ready.  While you were busy running around the track, I was busy protecting our democarcy so jerks like you can sit behind your avatar and pretent you're someone important. Perhaps you heard of the first ammendement of our constitution. Rememeber slick, better men than you fought and died to give you the right to free speech so try not to abuse it anymore. Feel free to intelligenly voice your opinion without making threats and you'll get your point across more effectively. As far as your warning about my attitutude, remember it was your initial response to my post that set me off. I don't respond well to someone attempting to verbally bully me. As such, stick your warning up where the sun doesn't shine and show some respect to others if you're going to take a leadship role on this forum.  That's how the real world works.

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@Liz

@Amanda

@Brooke

This thread has gone completely off the deep end.

GabeU

@skybox wrote:

Although, I understand the decision to run a skeleton crew over the three day holiday, it appears Murphy's Law once again proved its legitmacy "whatever can go wrong, will go wrong". 

And once again you spout conjecture.  

Well considering my first post here we are after three days of 10% percent service, and behold it's now working. In other words, a few hours after everyone came back to work service is restored. Not conjecture just deductive reasoning.

GabeU

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but perhaps this thread should be locked.  It, like the other, is full of conjecture and baseless claims, which helps absolutely no one.  It will succeed in nothing more than attracting like comments.    

@Liz

@Amanda

@Brooke