Hughesnet Community

Regret getting huges net

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
witch33

Regret getting huges net

Were new customers and right from the start we had problems with hugesnet. We had our phone number ported from century link to huges net and it took huges net almost a MONTH to port it all in the mean while we have to keep our service were not using with centruy link accumulating two bills and century links bill was 150 for services we never recieved! I'm mad. Now that our number has finally been ported I've come to understand now I can't use my fax machine because huges net doesn't support it!!!! SERIOUSLY?? I need my fax machine!! Moving on to the phone calls, now I have this lull inbetween words so when I'm talking the other person think's I'm done and begins talking, our words collide every times and it's uncomfortable and annoying. We've just begun with this company and I'm ready to end it. When I call cs I get people in Mexico, I ask for a US cs agent, I'm told there isn't any. Reason number 4 I don't like huges net it doesn't support us workers.

2 REPLIES 2
GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

If you'd like to get help for the issue(s) you're experiencing, please start a new topic in Tech Support, which you can do here...

https://community.hughesnet.com/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/TechSupport

GabeU
Distinguished Professor IV

@tbx274

If your goal here is to get banned due to spamming, you're well on your way.  

Stop the spamming.  

This is a support community, not your personal site to spam your complaints over and over. 

Please respect your fellow HughesNet customers enough to refrain from violating the Community Guidelines and use the community for which it is intended.  If you can't do that, please don't use the community at all.