Hughesnet Community

Unhappy customer

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PDSTARK

Unhappy customer

Hughesnet...so unhappy with customer care! They are rude! You can't pay your bill online due to system errors connecting to the servers, you can't physically speak to a customer service rep without  being talked to like you are an idiot, then they calls are dropped on their end. 

What are we actually paying for? Bad service? Rude people? 

I am so frustrated!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Ricky
Tutor

The General Board is not for support. You will have to repost your issue in one of the above boards to receive help from the community or mods who are at the corporate level.

People are just trying to vent. Dang, the service reps do nothing for us! Hughesnet has horrible service and I would not refer them to anyone. Both phone and internet. I've been with them for about 4 months now and I don't ever stream or do any uploading, downloading during peak hours and I always use all, I SAID ALL, of my data in a short amount of time.

Again, I will say, HUGHESNET HAS HORRIBLE SERVICE. BOTH INTERNET AND PHONE!!!!  I'm sorry I signed on with them.

Gwalk900
Honorary Alumnus

@mlj1665

This area of the Community is a "General Discussion" board. For Tech Support you really should post in the "Tech Support" area.

"I've been with them for about 4 months now and I don't ever stream or do any uploading, downloading during peak hours and I always use all, I SAID ALL, of my data in a short amount of time."

It seems from the statement above that you have a problem ....

Hughes as your ISP makes data available to you. How you consume that data is up to you. Understanding and maintaining that Network is your responsibility.

If you were to post in the Tech Support forum giving some details such system type and plan level, OS's used, wired or wireless, there are a number of us here that will assist you.